1. Eligibility: Essay Contest (the “Essay Contest”) is open only to Philadelphia School District Students and who are in High School as of the date of entry. Employees of Pure Reckless Clothing LLC(the “Sponsor”) the irrespective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies,suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Essay Contest.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Essay Period: Entries will be accepted online or via email starting on or about September 10th,2015 and ending December 10th, 2015. All online entries must be received by December 10th, 2015 11:59PM EST. Online Voting will begin December 15th, 2015 until March 15th, 2015. Winner will be displayed on March 16th, 2015 and is based on MOST VOTES RECEIVED.
4. How to Enter: The essay contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this purerecklessjeans.com website AND BASED ONLY ON THE Topic as displayed on the purerecklessjeans.com/essaywebsite. Participants may also enter by emailing your essay to email@example.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Email entries must include the following:
– Student Name
– Student School
– Student Grade
– Title of Essay
Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PureReckless Clothing LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PureReckless Clothing LLC.
5. Prizes: There will only be one winner for the entire contest. The winner will receive the following:
Pure Reckless Apparel(Hat, Neighborhood Tee, Liberty Jeans, Broad Street Joggers) a value of $375, a$250 Gift Card, a Photo shoot and display on the purerecklessjeans.com website, sponsorship and apparel for spring school fashion show a value of$1250 and the winners’ school will receive a donation in the sum of 5% of all sales made during the month of September 1st, 2015 until March 31st,2016. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pure Reckless Clothing LLC to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the individual schoolvotes as captured on the purerecklessjeans.com website.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the contest will be selected by the students of all the participating schools via thepurerecklessjeans.com website. Students will go topurecklessclothing.com/essay web page and cast a vote during the period ofSeptember 10th, 2015 and December 10th, 2015. Students will be able to read each essay and can cast up to 3 votes per day during that period of time for their favorite essay. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest and the principle of the winner will also be notified via email with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Pure Reckless Clothing LLC shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use,worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout theWorld, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name,portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Essay Contest,and school-based biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, reserves the right,in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the EssayContest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, may select the recipient from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PureReckless Clothing LLC. Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, has the right, in its sole discretion,to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason,including, but not limited to; multiple entries beyond the 3 allowed from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Pure RecklessClothing LLC, reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Pure Reckless Clothing LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation ofLiability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pure Reckless Clothing LLC, and its subsidiaries,affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives,agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i)such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance,possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any article of clothing; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Philadelphia City AND PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OFLAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties,and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest) and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules,mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PureReckless Clothing LLC, P.O.Box# 8913, Philadelphia, PA 19135. Requests must be received no later than February 10th, 2015.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Essay Contest is PureReckless Clothing LLC, P.O.Box# 8913
Philadelphia, PA 19135. A Philadelphia based and founded Corporation.